The Health Tech Alliance is a member-led organisation supported by a dedicated secretariat.
Membership benefits include:
- Regular face-to-face dialogue with key stakeholders across the health service including: NHS England, the Department of Health and Social Care, Office for Life Sciences, NICE, NHS Digital and the Academic Health Science Networks.
- Direct involvement in major health service initiatives including ‘Getting It Right First Time’ (GIRFT), RightCare and HealthTech Connect.
- Opportunities to collaborate, share best practice and network with experts across the sector.
- Involvement in member-led working groups to identify viable solutions to the common industry-wide challenges.
- Opportunities to hear about major industry announcements.
- Updates on breaking policy and political developments.
“[The] HealthTech Alliance is unique! It gives me a forum where I get to meet and discuss face to face important issues for Med Tech with a wide group of stakeholders from across the NHS. I do this with my peers and other NHS experts, and in this way drive solutions to market access challenges in the UK.”
“The Health Tech Alliance enables access to healthcare policy makers and sharing best practices with NHS bodies and other commercial organisations to deliver value to the healthcare system.”
“The Health Tech Alliance is a flexible organisation, able to bring in key stakeholders with its wide network”
Find out more
If you would like to learn more about joining, please fill in the form below.