The Health Tech Alliance is a member-led organisation but is supported by a dedicated secretariat. Membership benefits include:
- Regular face-to-face meetings with key stakeholders within NHS England, NICE, NHS Improvement, Department of Health, Office for Life Sciences and others.
- Direct involvement with major NHS programmes such as the ‘Getting It Right First Time’ (GIRFT) programme.
- Timely updates on breaking policy and political developments.
- Exclusive access to hear about major announcements – e.g. Members heard from NICE first about the MedTech Early Technical Assessment (META) Tool before it was publicly launched.
- Involvement in member-led workstreams focused on identifying viable solutions to the common challenges that the industry faces.
- Opportunities to collaborate and share best practice with leading market access experts and other industry members.