The Health Tech Alliance is a member-led organisation but is supported by a dedicated secretariat. Membership benefits include:
- Regular face-to-face meetings with key stakeholders within NHS England, NICE, NHS Improvement, Department of Health, Office for Life Sciences and others.
- Direct involvement with major NHS programmes such as the ‘Getting It Right First Time’ (GIRFT) programme.
- Timely updates on breaking policy and political developments.
- Exclusive access to hear about major announcements – e.g. Members heard from NICE first about the MedTech Early Technical Assessment (META) Tool before it was publicly launched.
- Involvement in member-led workstreams focused on identifying viable solutions to the common challenges that the industry faces.
- Opportunities to collaborate and share best practice with leading market access experts and other industry members.
If you would like to learn more about joining, please fill in the form below.