The Health Tech Alliance is a member-led organisation supported by a dedicated secretariat.
Membership benefits include:
- Regular face-to-face dialogue with key stakeholders across the health service including: NHS England, the Department of Health and Social Care, Office for Life Sciences, , NICE, NHS Digital and the Academic Health Science Networks.
- Direct involvement in major health service initiatives including ‘Getting It Right First Time’ (GIRFT), RightCare and HealthTech Connect.
- Opportunities to collaborate, share best practice and network with experts across the sector.
- Involvement in member-led working groups to identify viable solutions to the common industry-wide challenges.
- Opportunities to hear about major industry announcements.
- Updates on breaking policy and political developments.
Political Intelligence, a public affairs agency, delivers the Health Tech Alliance’s secretariat function.
If you would like to learn more about joining, please fill in the form below.