- Direct engagement with senior policy and decision-makers within the NHS, NICE, Department of Health and other stakeholders
- Coordination of targeted work programmes to identify common roadblocks and lobby for changes to current NHS reimbursement policies.
- Sharing best practice around issues affecting the entire industry as well as cooperating with other trade association and groupings in the sector
- Monitoring of key industry, political and parliamentary developments to help identify risks and opportunities
- Regular opportunities to network and collaborate with peers from across the industry.
The HealthTech Alliance is supported by a dedicated secretariat responsible for coordinating the work programmes and events, writing briefing notes and policy papers and managing engagement programmes.