Parliament & Healthtech Conference 2021
After the success of the inaugural Parliament & HealthTech Conference in January 2020, the Health Tech Alliance is delighted to bring you three virtual events as part of the ‘Parliament and HealthTech’ event series in 2021.
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought undeniable challenges for the healthcare system but it has showcased the benefits of HealthTech. The events will explore the role of HealthTech innovation as the NHS seeks to deal with a mounting patient backlog and Integrated Care Systems take shape.
Through a series of three virtual events chaired by the former Deputy Chief Executive of the NHS Dame Barbara Hakin, we will bring together stakeholders from across the entire spectrum of the health and social care system to discuss the following themes:
27th April – HealthTech innovation post-Covid
June – Healthtech, AI and data: bridging the divide
October – HealthTech 2025: the vision ahead
To book your seat for the first session, please click here.
The 2021 Parliament & HealthTech Event series is supported by:
Our January 2020 Conference welcomed 200+ delegates in Parliament and heard from:
- The Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP, Secretary of State for Health & Social Care
- Dr Sam Roberts, Then Chief Executive of the Accelerated Access Collaborative
- Chris Hopson, Chief Executive, NHS Providers
- Richard Stubbs, Chief Executive Officer, Yorkshire and Humber AHSN
- Jennifer Howells, Director of Finance, Strategy and Transformation, NICE
You can view the highlights of the 2020 Conference below.