Parliament & Healthtech Conference 2021
After the success of the inaugural Parliament & HealthTech Conference in January 2020, the Health Tech Alliance is delighted to bring you three virtual events as part of the ‘Parliament and HealthTech’ event series in 2021.
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought undeniable challenges for the healthcare system but it has showcased the benefits of HealthTech. The events will explore the role of HealthTech innovation as the NHS seeks to deal with a mounting patient backlog and Integrated Care Systems take shape.
Through a series of three virtual events chaired by the former Deputy Chief Executive of the NHS England Dame Barbara Hakin, we will bring together stakeholders from across the entire spectrum of the health and social care system to discuss the following themes:
27th April – HealthTech innovation post-Covid – book your tickets here
24th June – Healthtech, AI and data: bridging the divide – book your tickets here
October – HealthTech 2021: the vision ahead
The Parliament & HealthTech Conference on 27th April 2021 will bring together stakeholders from the entire spectrum of health and social care to discuss HealthTech innovation and the post-COVID recovery.
Lord Bethell, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Minister for Innovation, Department of Health and Social Care, will deliver the keynote speech dedicated to HealthTech innovation and NHS recovery.Chaired by Dame Barbara Hakin, the former Deputy Chief Executive of NHS England, this event is a fantastic opportunity to examine:
- how the NHS can take forward the key learnings of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- HealthTech’s role in alleviating mounting waiting lists.
- how policymakers can support the industry at a critical time for the NHS and to ensure a vibrant life sciences sector post-Brexit.
- Lord Bethell, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Minister for Innovation, Department of Health and Social Care
- Richard Stubbs, Chief Executive Officer, Yorkshire and Humber AHSN
- Dr Peter Young, Consultant in Anaesthesia and Critical Care , Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn and NHS Innovation Accelerator Fellow
- Catherine Thompson, Director Planned Care Alliance, West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership
- Chris Holmes, Supply Chain Director, NHS Supply Chain
The 2021 Parliament & HealthTech Event series is supported by: